Skip to content (Press Enter)
- June 28, 2020: Queer the Census Pride Seattle! 3:30 – 4 pm.
- August 8, 2020: North King County Queer the Census Event – Saturday, -12:30- 1:30 pm
- September 22 – 24, 2020: Count of People experiencing homelessness outdoors.
- September 3 – September 28, 2020: Census takers count people staying at campgrounds, RV parks, marinas, and hotels if they do not usually live elsewhere.
- October 30, 2020: Last date of self-reporting.
- October 31, 2020 – April 30, 2021: Census Bureau experts run and review output from programs to unduplicate responses, determine final housing unit status, populate any missing housing unit data on household size and finalize the universe to be included in the apportionment count file.
- April 30, 2021: The Census Bureau delivers apportionment counts to the President and Congress as required by law.
- July 31, 2021: By this date, the Census Bureau will send redistricting counts to states. This information is used to redraw legislative districts based on population changes.